Rowland News – April 2019
- Rowland Chairman Geoff Rodgers has been appointed chairman of Brisbane city’s future fund, the City of Brisbane Investment Corporation (CBIC), and as a board member of Brothers Rugby Club.
- Fiona Sperou, Rowland’s Chief Operating Officer has been appointed a Trustee of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Trust.
- Chief Happiness Officer Will Coventry represented Australia in swimming at the 2019 Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi. Will took out fifth place in the 100m Freestyle and was part of the team to bring home Bronze in the 4 x 50m Freestyle relay.
- Talya Kaplan has been appointed to Senior Consultant.
- New Rowlanders:
- Liam Griffin was welcomed into the Data and Digital team as a Digital Strategist
- Ashlea Crichton has joined the Marketing Communication team as a Manager
- Emily Samuels has also joined our Marketing Communication team as a Consultant.
- Rowland’s Marketing Communication team was acknowledged for its outstanding work with St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland on the 2018 Vinnies CEO Sleepout, including:
- WINNER: PR Daily’s 2018 Nonprofit PR Awards (Fundraising Campaign)
- HIGHLY COMMENDED: Public Relations Institute of Australia Golden Target Awards (Integrated Marketing and Communication Campaign)
- FINALIST: Public Affairs Asia Gold Standard Awards (NGO Engagement).