Moving beyond a static, corporate website
Rowland was engaged to redevelop the city of Greater Springfield’s website from a static, corporate website that did little to differentiate between a variety of key stakeholders including residents, businesses and government.
A new website was launched to coincide with the city’s 30th anniversary. Presenting the city in a refreshed and innovative way, it employs personalisation technology and invisible intelligence to deliver a world-class, user-centric experience. At the heart of the site design and user flow is the use of website cookies and search functionality to present relevant information on subsequent visits based on previous site interactions.
Using a design leveraging immersive video and imagery, it features an ‘intelligent’ search feature, audience-tailored return-visit content based on considered taxonomy/tagging, and an updated menu structure and new features better tailored to residents, local business, and investors alike to maximise engagement.
- Functional specification and accessibility standard assessment
- UX and CX review
- User workshop and card sorting
- Web design
- User-centric web development
- Custom function development
- CRM form integration
- Personalisation technology and invisible intelligence to deliver a user-centric experience
- 92/100 on Google Page Speed Insights